Dimensions: 208grt. 107′ 0″ x 25′ 2″ x 7′ 2″
Built: 1932 by GT Nicoll, christened Atua
Purchased by: Northern Steamship Co in 1934 and renamed Waiotahi 2
Sold to AG Frankham Ltd in 1961
Sold to Inter Island Shipping Company in 1962
Sold to sold to Mr F Fawcett-Kay in 1968 for trading around Solomon Islands
Scuttled in Rabaul Harbour in 1973
Note that the vessel’s transceiver was a war surplus ZC1 MkII.